Monday, December 23, 2013

Feliz Navidad!

Merry Christmas everyone! 
I hope everything is going fantastic, and that this Christmas is great for all of you! 
This week has been such a whirl! I´m in Mexico, and in reality it´s probably warm all of the time, but it´s cold! haha we wear jackets most of the time and yeah. it´s great. but it has been very warm today and it is great! I love it!
This week has been amazing too! Teaching is a special experience. The spirit is strong, and I just have an incredible love for everyone I talk to. This week one of the people we are teaching accepted a date to be baptized! He is 15 and while we were teaching him, he was so interested in what was being said, and it was awesome! I love it. He is such a sweet boy, and I am so excited for him!
One day we were going around trying to find people at home, but no one was home! We went to quite a few houses, and no luck. I prayed to be led to someone to teach, and my prayer was answered! We were knocking at a door, but they weren´t home. My comp turns to me and said, ¨we´re going to contact that family¨ there were kids playing outside, and we went over and talked to them and ended up teaching the first lesson to the mom and dad, and they are amazing! I have a lot of hope for them. We are going back to teach them again later this week. 
The people here are incredible. I love them all so much. It is an incredible feeling. The food is great too! Yesterday though we had dinner with a member in San Carlos, and we had a mixture of thanksgiving and christmas meals. they were american, and I was SO happy. Me and another hermana that is american were like little kids in a candy store. It was delicious, and I ate SO much haha it was great. But yeah, it is amazing here and I am excited to work more! I love it.
I hope you all have an incredible Christmas! Remeber what the true meaning of Christmas is! Jesus Christ has done so much for us. He is our older brother, and I am so grateful for him. 
Feliz Navidad!
Hermana Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment