Monday, February 10, 2014

Feliz Dia de Amor!

This week went by faster than last week! I didn´t think that was possible. 
Ok so this week we taught a few lessons about enduring to the end. I love this topic so much. We always talk about how important it is with the people we teach, and how we can do it: read the scriptures, pray, go to church, and keep the commandments..... This week though, I read Helaman 5:12 which talks about how we should build our foundation in the Savior, and if we do we won´t fall. I love this so much. Because if we are doing the things to endure to the end, we are planting our feet in the Savior, and as we continue to do so, our foundation is going to get stronger and stronger in Him and no matter what happens, if our foundation is in the Savior, He won´t let us fall. We have His promise of that. How incredible is that?
I had a really special experience this week. We went to visit a lady we had contacted the week before. We got to her house, and she ushered us in and had us go into a bedroom where her mom was. Her mom i´m pretty sure was blind, and she was so frail and couldn´t really do much for herself. Her daughter (Veva) Sat her up, was feeding her, and brushing her hair. The love she has for her mom was incredible. It made me think of my mom and how much I love her. The mom (Ramona) after we sang the opening hymn and prayed, just wanted to hear more hymns. So we sang a few more hymns. It was incredible how strong the spirit was. Between the spirit that was there and the whole situation, I was fighting back tears. It was pretty incredible. 
So! This is Manuel! He is one of our investigators, and is so awesome! He has been coming to church and has such a desire to learn and understand. He is a very special man. 
Happy Valentines Day to all of you! I love you all!
Hermana Adamson



No comments:

Post a Comment