Monday, February 3, 2014

Febrero!

Well, it´s February! Where does the time go?? I just don´t know. 
Ok so last week, we started teaching an english class at the church for whoever wants to come. We had two students hahah it was fun. I taught some simple greetings and how to pronounce the english alphabet. It´s so interesting how different the languages are. 
This week has been crazy, and it´s hard to know what to tell you all!
We did have a really spiritual lesson this last week. We gave them passalong cards with a picture of the salt lake temple, and the whole time, the wife was looking at the picture and I could just see in her eyes that she wants to go and she wants an eternal family. It was a really cool experience for me to watch, and I hope and pray every day that her family can have the desire to really know that this gospel is true, and that they can do the thing´s they need to to come into this gospel. 
Also, we have an investigator that accepted a baptismal date! He is a very special man. He is always so happy and friendly! Our lessons with him are always so spiritual, and I love it. AND! He came to church on sunday! We were SO excited! 
Life here is SO different from at home, but I love it. I feel like I´m growing closer and closer to my Heavenly Father every day and learning more and more about His plan for me. It is such a special experience to be doing His work every day. I love having the name of my Savior over my heart every day. I hope I am making Him proud and doing the things He wants me to do. I love my Savior with all my heart. 
Love,
Hermana Adamson


No comments:

Post a Comment