Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hola!

Hi everyone! 
I hope everything is going well for all of you! 
So I don´t have much time, so sorry for the short update! 
Last week Elder Craig C Christensen of the presidency of the seventy came, and we had a conference with him and all of us 150 some odd missionaries in Hermosillo. It was really cool and really powerful to have that many missionaries in one little chapel. We had a question and answer section of the meeting, and it was really cool to see a general authority respond to the questions us missionaries had. There is such a special spirit wherever there is a general authority. they really are called by God. 
This week has been great. I don´t think I have laughed as much as I have this week in a long time. My companion and I have a good time, which is necessary to not go insane haha. 
So saturday was incredible. There were little miracles one after another, and an answer to my prayers. 
One thing that really got me: So learning a language is hard. I prayed that morning to know that i will be able to learn the language and help the people here in mexico. After lunch, we were on the bus headed back to our area from a member´s house, and i was sitting next to a lady that started talking to me. we actually had a conversation, and i actually made sense in what i was saying! I invited her to church, gave her a pamphlet of the restoration, and got her contact information, all by myself! It was such a blessing, and something that i needed desperately. Heavenly Father really is listening to each one of our prayers and is going to help us if we have the faith. 
I love you all!! 
Hermana Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment