Thursday, November 14, 2013

Week 1; November 8, 2013

Hola everyone!
These first few days have been pretty crazy! It feels like I've been here a week, but it's only day three haha. It is so great here. My companion is Hermana Pepcorn. She is from Idaho Falls and is a really sweet girl. My district is very unique. Normally there is at least one companionship of elders in each district, but in mine, there are only sisters. So our district leader is Hermana Hawkes who is awesome. It is going to be interesting how the whole sister district leader thing works out. Apparently this is the first time this has happened on this campus (west campus). I love the girls so much, they are all so great. So yeah, I am on the west campus of the MTC which is where all of the spanish speaking missionaries are so that's cool. The apartments are way nice, and the food is pretty delicious. My first meal in the MTC was salmon, and it was actually very good. Not too shabby of a first meal in my opinion. Dinner my second night was tritip steak so... yeah, we're eating pretty well. 
It was so awesome. When I first got here, I walked in and got my badge, then I walked through the building and out to head to get my books. On my way there (literally ten yards away) Elder JD Hansen came running up the sidewalk! It was so good to see him! He flies out on tuesday to California, so hopefully I see him again before he leaves! 
All of my classes are in spanish, so that's a struggle, but I pick things up here and there, and I pray that I will pick up the language quickly.
I love you all so much!  
Love,
Hermana Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment