Thursday, January 23, 2014

hola!

Hello everyone! 
Not a ton happened this week. We did teach a really good lesson where we read and talked about the book of mormon. It was really great. They Book of Mormon really is the key piece to the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love the introduction to the Book of Mormon. We as missionaries know the last two paragraphs of it farely well. it is so important. we are promised that if we read, study, ponder about it, and ask our Heavenly Father in faith if it is true that we will receive an answer. I know that is true because I have experienced it. I have seen the difference that it makes in my life. I have such a special love for the B.O.M. and I just want to share that with everyone I meet. 
I love this gospel. I know it is true. I know God answers our prayers and that He is looking out for us. He is always waiting there with is hand outstretched waiting for us to take his hand. 
I love you all! 
Hermana Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment