Monday, January 13, 2014

TWO MONTHS!

Wow! Today marks two months in the mission! I can´t believe it! It feels like yesterday I was wandering around the MTC like a lost little girl! Haha this week, like most others, has been hard but good at the same time. It´s a little discourageing when no one is home to teach and lessons get canceled, but hey. Last night we had a district meeting and our district leader told us an analogy that if we talk to 30 people a day, the first 29 will not be ready for the gospel, but the 30th will be, so we need to keep pushing and working hard. It is definitely hard work, but I have seen so many miracles and blessings every day. 
I absolutely love it here. I have eaten some pretty weird things.... yeah... hahaha but hey I ate an amazingly delicious tamale today, and that makes up for everything haha. 
The language is coming along! I still can´t speak a ton, but I can definitely speak more than I could a week ago. It´ll come, I just have to be pacient and keep working hard. also I can´t really speak english anymore either so yeah.... lucha de mi vida haha 
I love you all! 
Hermana Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment