Monday, March 2, 2015

Buen fin

haha ok so you know black friday? well pretty much that`s what this weekend is here. haha 
ok this week was good, we got to teach more people which is always good, and we are finding new people to teach, now it`s just in our field the follow up. I`m excited for this week to be able to go and teach the people  we found this week. Things are looking up, and now we are just hoping and praying that people will come to church. We have some incredible investigators that read and pray and want to get baptized, but don`t come to church... struggle! but we are looking into what we can do better to help them come. 
This week has been pretty cool. I have thought a lot about why i`m here, what my purpose is, and where my testimony is. We watched a video a couple weeks ago of Elder Holland that just doesn`t want to leave my head. He talked a lot  about how we HAVE to have a testimony before we can even hope that someone we teach can obtain  a  testimony. that really struck me, and I have been doing a self check to see how i am in that.  Last night i had a really special experience bearing my testimony, and i really realized that I really do have a super strong testimony of this gospel, that God is our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ is our Savior, and that we have a prophet today that guides us. As i bore my testimony i just felt the spirit and knew without a doubt that it`s true. I am so grateful for that, and because i know that testimony that i have now will just keep growing. I love this gospel and i love sharing it with the people here. 
I love you all so much. I hope you are all doing great wherever you might be , and that you will always remember that you have a Heavenly Father and best friend who loves you and will always be there for you whenever you need Him. 
I love you all! Have a great week! 
Hermana Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment