Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Easter

Happy easter everyone!! I don´t have a ton of time, so this will be short... Sorry!! This week has been really good! We have had a ton of lessons, and it has been awesome. Yesterday (sunday) we stopped and talked to a man we have been visiting, and he told us that we shouldnt be working today. that we should be dedicating the day of rest to the Lord..... uhhhh hahah. I got to explain that that´s what we were doing, dedicating our time to teaching people about Christ. I kinda saw the point but is stubborn and didnt want to admit it hahahaha. But how incredible is this work? As missionaries we get to dedicate ALL of our time to serving the Lord. To teaching the gospel. It is such a blessing and such an incredible opportunity. I hope that all of you at home can have the opportunity to have missionary experiences too. Even though you don´t have a name tag. There are so many different ways that you can have missionary experiences, and they are the best things ever. I hope all of you will look for those opportunities. Since it´s easter this week, I just want to share a little bit of my testimony of the Savior with you all. I know He lives, I know that He is our Savior. I know that ONLY through the atonement and resurrection of Jesus Christ, we have the opportunity to repent, to be better every day, and to eventually return to the presence of our Heavenly Father who loves us and is waiting for us. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ. For all of the things He taught, and for the example he set. I know that as we strive to be like Him, to acquire the attributes that He has, that we will be able to live with Him again. I know that following the path that He set, that it is the best way to live, that it is the happiest way to live. I love my Savior, He is my older brother. I love you all so much and hope you have an incredible Easter! Love, Hermana Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment