Monday, March 2, 2015

Transferred!

Hi everyone! 
This week has been CRAZY! 
We had a surprize baptism!! A man we have been teaching that had a baptismal date for the 14th decided that he wanted to be baptized earlier! SO! we had a baptism on saturday, and it was the most spiritual thing of my life. His name is Julio. His kids, his wife of 26 years, and his dad are all members, but he didn't want to get baptized. We started teaching him, and he accepted to be baptized. On saturday at his baptism, i swear half of the ward was there, if not more. it was incredible. The spirit was SO strong you could touch it. To see and hear his family bear testimony and talk about how they never thought they would see the day that he got baptized, was so touching. And now, in a year, they will be able to go to the temple and be sealed as an eternal family. I am SO grateful that I got to be a small part of this. 
So as it says in the title, I got transferred! I am now in Hermosillo, and I am training. My new companion is Hermana Sifuentes and is great. I am excited to work with her. 
I love you all so much!! 
take care! 
Hermana Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment